Contact Us

Contact an Experienced Knoxville, Tennessee, Injury Attorney

  • Have you been injured in a car accident, truck wreck or motorcycle accident?
  • Do you need help in filing for workers' compensation benefits?
  • Do you have questions regarding an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA) or Social Security injury case?

Contact the lawyers of the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser. Our two-member attorney team has almost 50 years of combined legal experience, and includes a certified civil trial specialist. To contact us, call 865-223-6291 or 888-861-1472, or complete this simple online form.

Bold labels and This graphic indicates a required field. indicate required information.

Personal Information
Contact Preferences

How would you like to be contacted?
Check all that apply.

How Can We Help You?

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Privacy Policy