Social Security Disability and SSI claimants might be interested in some of the following information regarding claims.
Hearing Office Average Processing Time Ranking Report - the Social Security Administration recently released updated numbers for the average number of days until final disposition of claims from the hearing request. Some ODARs of interest for claimant's in Tennessee and Kentucky are:
- Chattanooga ranks 3rd out of 165 with an average processing time of 235 days
- Kingsport ranks 9th with an average processing time of 253 days
- Knoxville ranks 37th with an average processing time of 299 days
- Middlesboro ranks 40th with an average processing time of 313 days
- Franklin ranks 122nd with an average processing time of 386 days
- Nashville ranks 154th with an average processing time of 435 days
As of January of 2012, the Social Security Administration no longer supports the purchase of tests for malingering or credibility at the DDS or ODAR levels.
If you need more information about a Social Security Disability/SSI matter, personal injury matter (car wreck, boating accident, slip and fall, etc.), EEOICPA claim, long or short-term disability, VA disability, or a workers compensation matter, please contact the Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser for a free case evaluation. We can be reached at (865) 584-1211 or (800) 806-4611, through Facebook, or through our website. Our office handles claims throughout East Tennessee, including Knoxville, Chattanooga, Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, Morristown, Maryville, Rogersville, Dandridge, Tazewell, New Tazewell, Jefferson City, Strawberry Plains, Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Loudon, Kingston, Halls, Maynardville, Crossville, Cookeville, Jamestown, Sweetwater, Lenoir City, Athens, Oak Ridge, Clinton, LaFollette, Lake City, Jacksboro, Bean Station, Cosby, Newport, White Pine, Mosheim, Wartburg, Sunbright, Pigeon Forge, and Deer Lodge.