Focused on Clients' Best Results in Social Security Disability and Personal Injury Since 1974
Many law firms talk about settling cases out of court. At the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser we are driven by a single goal — achieving the best result for each client.
To get this result, our first step is not to begin negotiating. Rather, we start by preparing the case for trial. If the insurance company's lawyer responds reasonably to our demands, the case may settle out of court. If not, we are prepared to protect clients' rights by going to court. We try many cases in court each year because that is often the best way to get the best result.
The Experience to Identify All Opportunities for Compensation and a Best Possible Outcome
Our philosophy is, "Why stop there?" Perhaps you were injured by a third party while at work or perhaps a highway accident leads to a permanent disability. In many instances, we can obtain compensation from insurers, from the workers' compensation system and from the Social Security Administration following a single accident.
Experience Backed by Qualifications
In addition to our 45-plus years of combined legal experience, we have pursued numerous other qualifications in order to best serve our injured clients. We have also achieved recognition in our field. These qualifications and recognition include:
- Member of the Workplace Injury Litigation Group and member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Voted by our peers as one of Knoxville's top Social Security Disability and workers' compensation lawyers in Cityview Magazine
- Past president of the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Regular lecturers and presenters in the areas of products liability, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate/Specialist by the American Board of Trial Advocates
- One of only six voting members of the state of Tennessee Workers' Compensation Advisory Council
We Handle Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Throughout Tennessee and SSD/SSI Claims Throughout the Southeast
At the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser we provide free initial consultations, charge fees on a contingency fee basis, are available for evening, weekend, hospital and home visits, are conveniently located right off of I-40 near the Papermill exit and provide free parking. To contact us, call 865-223-6291 or 888-861-1472.