Knoxville Serious Personal Injury Attorneys
Tennessee Spinal Cord And Brain Injury Lawyers
Serious Injuries Demand Serious Representation
Serious injuries can lead to long-term and even lifetime medical problems, diminished quality of life and medical expenses. If your loved one has experienced a catastrophic injury, you need legal assistance from a law firm that can fully calculate the costs and losses associated with severe injuries, including:
- Pain, suffering, scarring and diminished quality of life
- Medical expenses, including future medical costs
- Lost and diminished income
- Psychological counseling and rehabilitation therapy
- In-home care, including staffing, medication and device costs
- Alterations to your home and vehicle
- Retraining and re-education expenses
We are the Knoxville serious personal injury lawyers of The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser, and we have achieved numerous awards exceeding $1 million for clients who suffered severe injuries.
We are familiar with the challenges that severe injuries can bring. Do you anticipate the need for rehabilitation or home health care? We work with life care planners and economists to determine future expenses. Did your loved one suffer a brain injury? We work with neuropsychologists to assess all personality, memory, motor and cognitive issues. We can handle your injury case involving:
- Head injuries
- Neck, back and spine injuries
- Brain injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Broken, multiple-fractured and crushed bones
- Injuries to the nerves in the chest, shoulder and arm/brachial plexus
- Sensory damage, include damage to or loss of eyesight
- Paralysis, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Organ damage
For more information and to schedule a no-charge consultation, please contact our firm.
Contact Experienced Knoxville Attorneys
At The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser, we provide free initial consultations, charge fees on a contingency fee basis, are available for evening, weekend, hospital and home visits, are conveniently located right off of I-40 near the Papermill exit, and provide free parking. To contact us, call (865) 584-1211.