Knoxville Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Tennessee Workplace Accident Lawyers
Known For Our Effective Handling Of Workers’ Compensation Claims Since 1974
Were you injured on the job? Is an insurance company refusing to pay you temporary benefits or to pay your medical bills? Has your employer refused to allow you to return to work following a workplace injury?
The Knoxville workers’ compensation lawyers of The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser are committed to the rights of injured workers and bring:
- A strong track record of having successfully handled thousands of workers’ compensation claims since 1974
- Workers’ compensation law qualifications that are unmatched in Knoxville
When employers and insurers do not follow the law, we can build the strongest possible case to present to the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development or trial court.
When you hire the attorneys of The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser, you hire long-time leaders in Tennessee workers’ compensation law. Our attorneys:
- Have presented workers’ compensation claims to the Special Workers’ Compensation Appeals Panel and Tennessee Supreme Court
- Are members of the Workplace Injury Litigation Group
- Regularly lecture/present in the area of workers’ compensation
- Include one of only six voting members of the state of Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Advisory Council
- Include a member of the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Council since 1998
- Have both been recognized by their peers in CityView Magazine as being top workers’ compensation attorneys in Knoxville
For more information regarding our firm and your right to workers’ compensation benefits, please contact our firm.
Contact Experienced Knoxville Attorneys
At The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser, we provide free initial consultations, charge fees on a contingency fee basis, are available for evening, weekend, hospital and home visits, are conveniently located right off of I-40 near the Papermill exit, and provide free parking. Also, we offer discounts for union members facing workers’ compensation disputes. To contact us, call 865-223-6291 or 888-861-1472.