Over a Decade of Experience as Tennessee and the Southeast SSD Lawyers
Americans suffering disabling medical conditions are routinely denied by the Social Security Administration. At the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser, we have worked for over 10 years to assist injured clients obtain the Social Security benefits they need and deserve.
What We Do
The Social Security Administration has a broad range of criteria that it uses when assessing claims. If your case is not built to specifically address these criteria, the chance of an initial denial or a denial upon appeal significantly increases.
We can take all steps needed to build the strongest possible claim, including:
- Ensuring that the Social Security Administration has all medical records and opinions from medical providers
- Obtaining supporting documentation from family and friends
- Helping clients fill out the Social Security Administration forms
- Representing clients in hearings
Why Hire the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser?
The Knoxville Social Security Disability lawyers of the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser are highly qualified to handle your Social Security Disability case. In addition to having handled hundreds of claims:
- We teach other lawyers and representatives about Social Security Disability law in CLE seminars.
- Firm attorney John Dreiser was voted one of Knoxville's top Social Security Disability lawyers in Cityview Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- We receive numerous Social Security Disability case referrals from other attorneys and satisfied clients.
Most importantly, at many other firms clients do not meet their attorney until the day of their hearing. With us, you will meet with your lawyer personally at the onset of your claim and will work with him and his staff throughout your case.
We work on a contingency fee basis when handling Social Security Disability claims, so that no attorney fee will be charged unless you receive benefits. For more information, please contact our firm or visit our additional Social Security-related web pages:
- Social Security Disability benefits
- Social Security Disability appeals
- Short and long term disability
- Supplement Security Income (SSI)
- Childhood Supplement Security Income (SSI)
Contact Experienced TN, Eastern KY, Western NC, SC and parts of Virginia Attorneys
At the Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser we provide free initial consultations, charge fees on a contingency fee basis, are available for evening, weekend, hospital and home visits, are conveniently located right off of I-40 near the Papermill exit and provide free parking. To contact us, call 865-223-6291 or 888-861-1472.